Your Ellenton Air Conditioning Service Company
Do you need a qualified and trustworthy Air Conditioning Service Company in Ellenton? Look no further than HomeTown A/C. Our team is experienced and trained to resolve any issue, no matter how big or small. Call us at (941) 377-4663.
If you’re looking for an air conditioning company that can provide you with all the services you need, call HomeTown air conditioning. From new installation projects to repair, replacement, and maintenance, our experts can do it all. For new installations, we’ll help you find the perfectly sized system for your home. We can also set you up with a maintenance program that could have several important benefits to your home.
There are a few things that you can do to ensure that your air conditioner runs as efficiently as possible throughout the year, as well as preventing problems from developing:
- Check your air filters – You should check the air filter for your air conditioner on a monthly basis. If it is dirty, you should either clean or replace it. Not changing your air filter can result in it becoming clogged, which will not only restrict air flow throughout your home, but will also result in your air conditioner working much harder than it should. This will cause unnecessary wear and tear on the air conditioner as well as increase your energy costs.
- Clean the equipment – Make sure to clean the individual components of your air conditioner regularly to avoid grime, dirt and other obstructions from decreasing the unit’s efficiency. Be sure to use a shop vacuum to clear the dirt and dust around the air conditioner as well as from your ducts.
- Keep area around the unit clear – Make sure that nothing is obstructing the exterior part of your air conditioner. You should keep your bushes trimmed back and make sure no other plants or other greenery grows too close.
When your AC system stops cranking out cool air, it's time to give the experts at HomeTown A/C a call. Our team of professional technicians is committed to restoring the comfort of your home or business through our efficient air conditioning repair services. Whether your unit won't turn on, water is leaking around it, or warm air is coming through your vents, our licensed and insured team of repair specialists is ready to assist you. We're available 24/7 to offer emergency repairs when you need them most.
Since an air conditioner replacement is one of the largest investments you’ll make for your home, it’s tempting to forgo a replacement and choose a more affordable repair instead. Consider these factors when deciding whether to repair or replace:
- Age: If your A/C is more than ten years old and is giving you trouble yet again, consider a replacement.
- Investment cost: This includes the initial purchase price of a new system vs. the repair cost as well as the long-term operating costs of a new A/C vs. the old unit. A HomeTown air conditioner tech can help you calculate your return on investment to determine whether an upgrade is financially worthwhile in the long run.
- Utility rates: You may think you can’t afford an air conditioner replacement, but a more efficient unit consumes less electricity and saves you big time on energy bills.
Call UsToday! 377-4663